Weight Watchers Cherry Almond Cheesecakes present a delectable and portion-controlled dessert option, allowing you to savor the classic combination of cherries and almonds while staying within your SmartPoints budget. These mini cheesecakes are a testament to the art of crafting a sweet indulgence that aligns with your wellness goals.
The almond flour crust, featuring the nutty richness of almonds and a touch of sweetness from sugar substitute, provides a wholesome foundation for the cheesecake. The reduced-fat cream cheese filling is a velvety symphony of flavors, enhanced by almond and vanilla extracts for a delightful almond essence. Non-fat Greek yogurt contributes a luscious texture while keeping the SmartPoints values in check.
As these mini cheesecakes bake to golden perfection, the kitchen is filled with the tempting aroma of almonds and cream cheese. The result is a set of individual treats that are not only visually appealing but also perfectly portioned for guilt-free enjoyment.
The cherry topping, a vibrant blend of fresh or frozen cherries simmered to perfection with a hint of sweetness and a touch of lemon juice, adds a burst of fruity freshness to each cheesecake. The marriage of creamy cheesecake, nutty crust, and sweet cherry topping creates a dessert that’s as satisfying as it is mindful of your health and wellness journey.
Whether served as a delightful conclusion to a meal or shared on special occasions, these Weight Watchers Cherry Almond Cheesecakes are a celebration of flavor and smart choices. With each bite, you can revel in the joy of dessert without compromising your commitment to balanced and mindful eating. Enjoy the sweet harmony of cherries and almonds in these portion-controlled treats that make wellness a delightful experience.
Weight Watchers Cherry Almond Cheesecakes:
For the Crust:
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons melted light butter or a low-calorie butter substitute
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar substitute (such as Stevia or Monk Fruit)
For the Filling:
- 16 oz (about 450g) fat-free or low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup fat-free Greek yogurt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Zest of one lemon (optional)
For the Topping:
- Sugar-free cherry pie filling or fresh cherries
- Preheat your oven to 325°F (163°C).
- In a bowl, mix almond flour, melted light butter, and sugar substitute. Press the mixture into the bottom of a muffin tin to form the crust.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the softened cream cheese until smooth. Add Greek yogurt, eggs, sugar substitute, almond extract, vanilla extract, and lemon zest (if using). Mix until well combined.
- Pour the filling over the almond crust in the muffin tin.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes or until the cheesecakes are set.
- Allow the cheesecakes to cool, then refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Once chilled, remove from the muffin tin and top each cheesecake with sugar-free cherry pie filling or fresh cherries.
Approximate Nutritional Information (per cheesecake, assuming 12 servings):
Please note that these values are estimates and can vary based on specific product choices and portion sizes:
- Calories: 150-180
- Protein: 7-9g
- Fat: 10-12g
- Saturated Fat: 5-6g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 2-3g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 10-12g
- Dietary Fiber: 1-2g
- Sugars: 2-3g
- Net Carbs: 8-10g
- Sodium: 200-250mg