- * 15 oz chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- * 1/2 small red onion, sliced thin
- * 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- * 1/3 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- * 2 small English cucumbers, sliced
- * 1/3 cup feta cheese, crumbled (I added a chopped jalapeno today for a little kick – totally optional!)
- * 2 Tbsps extra virgin olive oil
- * 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar, OR apple cider vinegar for the extra health benefits
- * 1 Tbsp raw honey
- * 2 small garlic cloves, minced
- * 1 tsp dried oregano
- * Freshly ground sea salt and pepper, to taste
* .Place all chopped salad ingredients nicely into a large bowl
* In a small glass bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients.
* Add dressing to the salad bowl and toss gently to combine.
* This salad is great for meal prep as it stores perfectly in fridge for up to 3 days.
* Make sure you only mix it with the dressing right before serving if using for future meals.