Introducing the Keto Cabbage Soup, a nourishing and flavorful masterpiece that not only caters to the principles of a ketogenic lifestyle but also elevates the concept of comfort food to new heights. As the popularity of the keto diet continues to soar, this soup emerges as a beacon of culinary ingenuity—a warm, hearty dish that satisfies the taste buds while keeping carbohydrate content at bay. Embrace the savory goodness of a soup that embodies the essence of wholesome, low-carb living, making it an ideal addition to any keto enthusiast’s recipe repertoire.
Step into a world where health-conscious choices meet culinary excellence. The Keto Cabbage Soup is a testament to the belief that delicious meals can seamlessly align with dietary preferences. Crafted with a carefully selected combination of fresh vegetables, rich broth, and savory spices, this soup offers a symphony of flavors that dance on the palate. It’s a celebration of nutritious ingredients working in harmony to create a satisfying and satiating experience for those committed to the keto way of life.
In the realm of ketogenic cuisine, this cabbage soup stands out as a versatile and nourishing option for those seeking a break from routine. With its low-carb composition, it caters not only to those actively following a keto diet but also to individuals looking to explore wholesome, nutrient-dense alternatives in their culinary pursuits. The Keto Cabbage Soup is a bowl of comfort that invites you to savor each spoonful, knowing that you’re not just indulging your taste buds but also nourishing your body with a bounty of healthful ingredients.
Picture a steaming bowl filled with tender cabbage, hearty vegetables, and a flavorful broth that whispers promises of satisfaction. The Keto Cabbage Soup transcends the boundaries of conventional dieting, proving that one need not sacrifice taste and warmth when embracing a low-carb lifestyle. It’s a culinary journey that redefines the perception of what a nourishing, keto-friendly dish can be, encouraging individuals to relish the joy of a well-crafted soup that is as good for the soul as it is for the body.
Whether you’re a seasoned keto connoisseur or someone newly intrigued by the world of low-carb living, the Keto Cabbage Soup beckons you to discover the pleasure of a truly comforting and health-conscious meal. With every spoonful, experience the satisfaction of savoring a soup that not only adheres to dietary principles but also delights the senses—a testament to the notion that in the realm of keto cuisine, flavor and nourishment can coexist harmoniously.
Very quick and easy to make, nutritious and delicious Keto Cabbage Soup made with cabbage, ground beef and tomatoes.
I never liked cabbage soup, as a child.
But ever since I made this soup, it turned into a “go to” weekday meal.
You need to use the right seasoning in order for you to like this soup.
Cabbage doesn’t have a ton of flavor of its own but it is nutritious and low-calorie.
- Weight Loss: One of the primary reasons people adopt the keto diet is for weight loss. By drastically reducing carbohydrate intake and replacing it with healthy fats, the body enters a state of ketosis, where it burns stored fat for energy, leading to weight loss.
- Improved Mental Clarity: Many individuals on the keto diet report enhanced mental clarity and focus. The brain can efficiently use ketones (produced during ketosis) as an energy source, potentially improving cognitive function.
- Stabilized Blood Sugar Levels: The keto diet may help regulate blood sugar levels, making it beneficial for people with type 2 diabetes or those looking to manage insulin resistance.
- Increased Energy Levels: Once adapted to burning fat for fuel, many individuals experience more stable and sustained energy levels throughout the day, avoiding the energy spikes and crashes associated with high-carb diets.
- Appetite Suppression: The high-fat and moderate-protein content of the keto diet often leads to increased feelings of fullness and reduced cravings, which can be advantageous for those trying to control their appetite.
- Improved Cholesterol Profiles: Contrary to the misconception that a high-fat diet negatively impacts cholesterol, the keto diet has been shown to improve the lipid profile for many individuals, with increased HDL (“good” cholesterol) and decreased triglycerides.
- Inflammation Reduction: Some studies suggest that the keto diet may have anti-inflammatory effects, potentially helping individuals with conditions related to inflammation, such as arthritis.
- Epilepsy Management: The ketogenic diet has been used for decades as a therapeutic approach to manage epilepsy, particularly in children. It can significantly reduce the frequency of seizures in some cases
Keto Cabbage Soup
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 6 cups shredded cabbage
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1 lb ground beef
- (diced) 15 oz canned tomatoes
- 1 large onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tspblack pepper
- (preferably beef) 5 cups bone broth
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 bay leaf
- In a pot(large), heat olive oil. Stirring frequently, add chopped onion and heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add pepper, ground beef, salt and garlic.
- Cook on medium-high, Take a wooden spatula and break meat apart with it until crumbled for Seven to Eight minutes.
- Add broth, cabbage, Bay leaf, thyme, oregano, paprika and canned tomatoes.
- Simmer for Twenty Five minutes, until the cabbage is tender and cooked.
- Season with more black pepper and salt.
- The ingredients are the same.
- To “sautee” (Fifteen minutes), set the Instant Pot, wait until it is hot.
- Add the ground beef and the oil (optional). Until it’s no longer pink (Five minutes), cook the beef.
- Add the garlic and onion, heat for Two minutes.
- Next add the bay leaf, stock, seasoning, salt, pepper and tomatoes.
- On top, add cabbage.
- Close, to sealing, set the valve and set to Twenty minutes on high pressure.
- Just set the valve to venting, you don’t need to do any natural release of the air, then open the lid. Take the bay leaf outf, add more salt if required.
- Serve hot.
Saturated Fat: 3g,
Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 3g,
Vitamin A: 160%,
Vitamin C: 16.9%,