Embark on a flavorful journey with these WW Tuna Stuffed Eggs—a nutritious and satisfying option that seamlessly combines the goodness of protein-rich tuna salad with the classic appeal of deviled eggs. This simple yet delightful recipe caters to the principles of Weight Watchers, ensuring a mindful approach to nutrition without compromising on taste.
The adventure begins with hard-boiled eggs, their yolks transformed into a creamy deviled filling that forms the foundation of each savory bite. Meticulously mixed with light mayonnaise and Dijon mustard, this filling sets the stage for the second act—the tuna salad.
Canned tuna takes center stage, mingling with light mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, crunchy celery, and a hint of red onion. This tuna salad becomes the hearty and flavorful core of the stuffed eggs, promising a satisfying union of textures and tastes.
As each egg half is generously filled with a spoonful of tuna salad, the layers of flavor unfold. The deviled egg filling, piped or spooned atop the tuna, adds a creamy finish, creating a delightful balance that is both indulgent and nutritious.
Optionally garnished with a sprinkle of paprika, these WW Tuna Stuffed Eggs are a visual and culinary delight. Whether served as a wholesome snack or presented as an appetizer, they showcase the artistry of mindful eating on the Weight Watchers journey.
With each bite, savor the combination of protein-packed tuna, the creaminess of deviled eggs, and the subtle crunch of vegetables—an ensemble that proves that wellness can be as delicious as it is nourishing. As part of a balanced and mindful approach to nutrition, these tuna-stuffed eggs offer a flavorful testament to the joy of making nutritious choices on your journey to a healthier lifestyle.
WW Tuna Stuffed Eggs
For the Tuna Salad:
- 1 can (5 oz) canned tuna in water, drained
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
For the Deviled Eggs:
- 6 large eggs, hard-boiled and peeled
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Paprika for garnish (optional)
- Cut the hard-boiled eggs in half lengthwise. Remove the yolks and place them in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the drained tuna, light mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, chopped celery, chopped red onion, salt, and pepper. This forms the tuna salad.
- Mash the egg yolks and mix them with light mayonnaise and Dijon mustard. This forms the deviled egg filling.
- Fill each egg white half with a spoonful of tuna salad.
- Pipe or spoon the deviled egg filling on top of the tuna salad in each egg half.
- Optionally, sprinkle with paprika for garnish.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving – 2 halves):
- Calories: ~120 kcal
- Total Fat: ~7g
- Saturated Fat: ~2g
- Cholesterol: ~185mg
- Sodium: ~250mg
- Total Carbohydrates: ~2g
- Dietary Fiber: ~0g
- Sugars: ~1g
- Protein: ~12g
Note: Nutritional values are approximate and may vary based on specific ingredients and brands used.
These WW Tuna Stuffed Eggs offer a protein-packed, flavorful, and satisfying snack or appetizer. The combination of tuna salad and deviled eggs creates a harmonious blend of textures and tastes, making them a delightful addition to your Weight Watchers journey.