Garlic Rosemary Butter with Keto Ribeye
With garlic rosemary butter, this keto ribeye is instantly elevated.
In the melted butter, using garlic and rosemary makes the ribeyes so much more flavorful!
For a more fresh and powerful flavor, make sure you use freshly crushed garlic – not garlic powder.
Course: Main Course
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: 2 Steaks
- 2 ribeye steaks cut 1 1/2-inch thick
- Steak Seasoning seasoned to your desire
- 1/4 cup grass-fed butter
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 2 whole garlic cloves crushed
- Too high, heat your outdoor grill.
- With the Steak Seasoning, season the steaks and place them in a cast-iron skillet.
- Transfer the cast iron skillet carefully and place it on the grill.
- To the skillet, add the butter, rosemary sprigs, and garlic with the steaks.
- For about 5-7 minutes, cook the steaks on each side, constantly spooning the butter throughout the cooking time on top of the steak.
- Cook until the steaks reach 120°F.
- From the heat, remove the steaks and for FIFTEEN minutes, let sit as the temperature rises to 135°F.
Cook in a cast-iron skillet if you don’t have an outdoor grill on the stovetop set to high.
Calories: 208kcal |
Carbohydrates: 1g |
Protein: 1g | Fat: 23g |
Saturated Fat: 5g |
Cholesterol: 1mg |
Sodium: 268mg |
Sugar: 1g |
Vitamin A: 1015IU |
Leave a Reply