This cheesy chicken fritters recipe takes just 30 minutes to make, it’s super easy and Keto-friendly. These fritters are tender and incredibly delish and they’re also known as chicken patties. It’s really one of the best easy chicken recipes.
▢1.5 lb (700g) skinless boneless chicken breast
▢2 medium eggs
▢1/3 cup (40g) almond flour
▢1 cup (110g) shredded mozzarella cheese
▢2 Tbsp fresh basil – finely chopped
▢2 Tbsp chives – chopped
▢2 Tbsp parsley – chopped
▢1/2 tsp garlic powder
▢a pinch of sea salt and fresh ground black pepper – or to taste
▢1 Tbsp olive oil – or more to fry.
- Place the chicken breast on a chopping board and using a sharp knife, chop it into tiny pieces, then place them in a large mixing bowl.
- Into the large bowl, stir in almond flour, eggs, mozzarella, basil, chives, parsley, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix well to combine.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick pan, over medium-low heat. With an ice cream scoop or a large spoon, scoop into the chicken mixture and transfer it to the pan, then slightly flatten to create a fritter. Don’t overcrowd the pan, cook the fritters in batches, about 4 per batch.
- Fry until golden brown on both sides, about 6-8 minutes. Keep in mind that you need to cook them at medium-low temp, otherwise they will burn on the outside but won’t get well cooked on the inside.
- Serve with your favorite dip
Calories: 396kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 47g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 213mg | Sodium: 415mg | Potassium: 704mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 646IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 188mg | Iron: 2mg
Leave a Reply