These BLT Wraps feature crisp bacon, juicy grape tomatoes, shredded lettuce, and a special sauce (NOT mayo) that make these stand out! You will love them for lunch, a snack, or even an appetizer!
PREP TIME:10minutes minutes
- 10 slices bacon cooked and diced
- ▢1 cup grape tomatoes quartered
- ▢salt and pepper
- ▢2 cups shredded lettuce
- ▢4 burrito-sized tortillas
- ▢3 ounces cream cheese softened, room temperature is best.
- ▢1 tbsp mayonnaise
- ▢1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- In a small bowl, toss quartered grape tomatoes with a dash of salt and pepper.
- In another small bowl, combine softened cream cheese with mayo and dijon mustard. Mix well.
- In a large bowl, combine bacon, lettuce, and tomato with the sauce.
- Divide the mixture evenly among the 4 large burrito-sized tortillas. Place the mixture on the bottom 1/3 of the tortilla.
- Roll the wrap up tightly and cut in half on a diagonal. Best enjoyed fresh. Enjoy!
Here are some tips that might help you on your weight loss journey with WW:
Understand the Points System:
Familiarize yourself with how WW assigns points to different foods. Foods that are higher in calories and lower in nutritional value will generally have higher points.
Plan your meals ahead of time to ensure you have a balance of protein, healthy fats, and carbohydrates.
Prepare healthy snacks to have on hand when hunger strikes.
Pay attention to portion sizes. Even healthy foods can contribute to weight gain if you eat too much of them.
Drink plenty of water throughout the day. Sometimes our bodies can mistake thirst for hunger.
Include Lean Proteins:
Protein-rich foods can help you feel full and satisfied. Include sources like lean meats, fish, eggs, and plant-based proteins in your meals.
Load Up on Veggies:
Vegetables are low in points and high in nutrients. Incorporate a variety of colorful vegetables into your meals.
Choose Whole Foods:
Opt for whole, minimally processed foods. They often have fewer points and are more nutrient-dense.
Limit Added Sugars:
Foods high in added sugars can have higher point values. Be mindful of sweets and opt for natural sources of sweetness when possible.
Choose smart snacks that are satisfying but won’t use up too many points. Examples include Greek yogurt, fresh fruit, or a small handful of nuts.
Track Your Points:
Consistently track your food intake using the WW app or a journal. This can help you stay accountable and make adjustments as needed.
Incorporate Physical Activity:
Exercise can earn you additional points, and it’s essential for overall health. Find activities you enjoy to make it a sustainable part of your routine.
Be Mindful of Zero-Point Foods:
While many fruits and vegetables are zero points, be mindful not to overeat them. Listen to your body’s hunger and fullness cues.