- ▢3 ½ pound whole chicken
- ▢1 tablespoon olive oil
CHICKEN SEASONING (OR USE 1 TBS PREPARED CHICKEN SEASONING)
- ▢1 teaspoon kosher salt or to taste
- ▢½ teaspoon paprika
- ▢½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ▢¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ▢⅙ teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- Ensure the cavity of the chicken is empty and dab the skin dry.
- Rub the skin with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning.
- Place the chicken breast-side down into the air fryer basket. Turn the air fryer on to 350°F.
- Cook for 30 minutes, flip the chicken over and cook for 20-30 minutes or until an instant read thermometer reaches 165°F.
- Remove from the air fryer and rest 10 minutes before cutting.