- 1 French bread baguette
- Olive oil or cooking spray
- Optional toppings: garlic powder, herbs, grated cheese
- Preheat Your Air Fryer: Set your air fryer to 350°F (180°C) and allow it to preheat for a few minutes.
- Prepare the Bread: Slice the French bread baguette into desired-sized pieces. If you want to add extra flavor, you can brush olive oil on the slices and sprinkle garlic powder, herbs, or grated cheese on top.
- Air Fry: Place the bread slices in the air fryer basket in a single layer. Don’t overcrowd the basket; you may need to do this in batches if you have a small air fryer. Spray the slices lightly with cooking spray if you didn’t use olive oil.
- Cook: Air fry the bread slices for about 3-5 minutes. Keep an eye on them; cooking times may vary depending on your air fryer’s size and power. You want the bread to become golden brown and crispy.
- Flip (Optional): If needed, flip the bread slices halfway through the cooking time to ensure even browning.
- Serve: Once the French bread is golden and crispy, remove it from the air fryer. Serve it warm with your favorite dips, spreads, or as a side to soups, salads, or pasta dishes.