SERVINGS: 4 PEOPLEPREP TIME: 15 MINUTESCOOK TIME: 15 MINUTESTOTAL TIME: 30 MINUTESThis Zucchini Noodle Soup is quick and easy to make, full of flavor, low in carbs, gluten free and very delicious.
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves – minced
- ¾ cup red onions, chopped
- ½ cup red bell pepper, chopped
- ¾ cup red potatoes, chopped
- 4 cups low sodium vegetable broth
- 2 cups zucchini noodle or more if you prefer
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh Italian parsley – for garnishing
- In a large pot over high heat, add olive oil. When the pan and the oil are hot, turn the heat down to medium and add the garlic, red onions, red peppers and potatoes.
- Cook for about 10 minutes.
- Add broth and bring it to a boil. Add zucchini noodles, cover and simmer the zucchini for about 3 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Taste and add any extra seasonings, if necessary. Serve topped with fresh parsley.
Serving: 1/4, Calories: 116kcal, Carbohydrates: 15g, Protein: 2g, Fat: 5g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g, Monounsaturated Fat: 4g, Sodium: 496mg, Potassium: 501mg, Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 3g