- 3 medium sized zucchini They were all cored and the inside flesh used. But if whole zucchini is used they should be grated and the liquid squeezed out
- 10 ounce bag frozen riced cauliflower If you use fresh cauliflower steam it first to soften
- 1 medium yellow onion chopped
- 2 tbsp Farmer cheese 1 point
- 2 tbsp Grated vegan cheese 2 points
- 1/4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs 3 points
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray a medium size pan (approx 9×9”) with olive oil
- Sauté the onion with salt and pepper for a few minutes and then add the zucchini flesh.
- When mixture is softened, about 3 mins transfer to colander and drain out liquid. Gently press mixture with back of a spoon to squeeze out further liquid.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl and add the breadcrumbs, vegan cheese, parsley
- Crumble the farmer cheese in and mix to incorporate
- Pour mixture into pan and bake for 45 minutes
- Set oven to broil and allow top to brown- about 5 minutes
- Let sit for 10 mins before serving.