- 8 oz noodles (such as rice noodles or soba noodles)
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp ginger, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Cook the noodles according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large wok or frying pan, heat the vegetable oil over high heat.
- Add the onion, garlic, and ginger and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the bell peppers, broccoli, snow peas, and mushrooms and stir-fry for another 3-4 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, hoisin sauce, cornstarch, and vegetable broth.
- Pour the sauce into the wok and stir-fry for another 1-2 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened and the vegetables are coated.
- Add the cooked noodles to the wok and stir-fry for another 1-2 minutes, or until the noodles are heated through and coated in the sauce.
- Serve hot, topped with sliced green onions.
Leave a Reply