Vegan Mango Cake (Easy Eggless Mango Cake Recipe)
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time40 mins
Total Time50 mins
Course: Dessert, Snack
- 1 1/2 cup Plain Flour / All-purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 cup Fresh Mango Pulp / Puree
- 1/3 cup Oil
- 2/3 cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Cardamom Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Preheatthe oven to 180 degree C.
- Mix the flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda and sieve together to ensure even mixing. Keep this aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the mango puree, sugar, oil and vanilla extractuntil combined.
- Add the sifted flour to the mango mixture and mix untilthe batter shows no trace of flour. Don’t overmix or overbeat.
- Grease abaking tin with oil and pour the batter to it.
- Bake in preheated ovenat 180 degree C for 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into themiddle of the cake comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool down for 10-15 minutes and then the invert in a wire rack.
- Let it cool completely and slice.
Calories: 221kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 180mg | Potassium: 103mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 850IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 5mg