Coated with breadcrumbs and seasoned with rosemary and lemon, these potato wedges are a really simple but delicious side dish to serve with your favourite meals.
Prep Time10 minsCook Time30 minsTotal Time40
minsCourse: Side DishCuisine: French, irishKeyword: Lemon and Rosemary Potato Wedges Servings: 4 people Calories: 342kcal
- 6 to 8 potatoes Russet or Yukon Gold potatoes are best
- 2 to 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon sweet smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoon fresh rosemary chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoon fine breadcrumbs
- ½ lemon sliced
- 1 head of garlic with the bottom sliced of
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Peel and cut the potatoes into thick wedges and place them on a baking tray.
- Add olive oil, garlic and onion powder, smoked sweet paprika, rosemary, fine breadcrumbs, the lemon cut into slices, a head of garlic and salt and pepper.
- Toss the potato wedges with all the ingredients to get them all perfectly coated. We recommend you use your hands to coat them if the potatoes.
- Transfer the potato wedges to a baking tray and add the head of garlic and the sliced lemon. Bake for 30-45 minutes or until crispy on the outside. Make sure you flip them over in between so they dont stick to the bottom of the tray.
Before serving we like to season with a bit of salt and a dash of vinegar.
Calories: 342kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 58mg | Potassium: 1418mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 285IU | Vitamin C: 71mg | Calcium: 60mg | Iron: 3mg