VEGAN LEMON MUG CAKE
SERVINGS: 1,CALORIES: 244KCAL
Serving: 1g | Calories: 244kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 223mg | Potassium: 245mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 2IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 167mg | Iron: 2mg
- 6 tbsp oat flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp lemon zest
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- pinch of salt
- In a mug stir together oat flour, baking powder, lemon zest, lemon juice, agave syrup, and a pinch of salt.
- Bake in the microwave on 1000W for about 1 ½ minute.
- Allow to cool for a couple of minutes before serving.
- Taste and adjust with additional maple syrup or lemon zest if needed.
- Let the cake cool down but eat as soon as possible.
- Top with dairy-free whipped cream, vanilla ice cream, or other toppings of your choice.
- Don´t substitute oat flour. Oat flour is the base of the cake. Substituting can result in a dry cake. To make this cake gluten-free make sure to use non-contaminated oat flour.