This vegan meatloaf made with Impossible burger tastes JUST like your Mom’s classic meatloaf.
- 1 package Impossible burger ¾ pound
- ¼ cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons ketchup or tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon vegan Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon parsley
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients together (Impossible burger, breadcrumbs, ketchup, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Form into a loaf shape on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until browned.
- Brush some ketchup or BBQ on top if desired, or serve with gravy.
- Calories: 294kcal
- Carbohydrates: 20g
- Protein: 21g
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Sodium: 741mg
- Potassium: 77mg
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 3g
Leave a Reply