Introducing the quickest method to make a mouthwatering, restaurant quality vegan homemade speedy pizza completely at home.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time5 mins
Total Time10 mins
Course: Main Course
Servings: 2 Pizza
- Pizza Oven
…for the dough (yields 2 pizzas)…
- 250 g All Purpose Flour
- 250 g Sourdough Starter preferably at room temperature, see notes*
- 100 g Room Temperature Water
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
…for the toppings (Margherita)…
- 2 Homemade Vegan Mozzarella 1/3 of the recipe
- 6 tbsp Tomato Passata
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Ground Pepper
- Fresh Basil
- Measure all the ingredients for the dough in a bowl, then combine together in a smooth ball (you might need a touch more flour if the dough is too wet).
- Divide the pizza dough in two and roll each half individually into a smooth ball.
- Flour the surface and start rolling flat the first ball into a disk.
- Evenly spread 3 tbsp of tomato paste on top of the pizza, top with shredded vegan mozzarella and season with salt, pepper and a kiss of a good quality extra virgin olive oil.
- Cook into a preheated pizza oven for 3-5 minutes. Alternatively you can “blind bake” the pizza dough with only tomato passata for 7-8 minutes in the oven at 230°C (450°F), remove the pizza from the oven, add the rest of the toppings and bake for extra 5 minutes or until the vegan mozzarella has melted.
*If you don’t have enough sourdough ready you will need to refresh it with 1/2 the amount of flour and 1/2 of water (125 g + 125 g) and allow to ferment for at least a couple of hours at room temperature before use.
Calories: 762kcal | Carbohydrates: 132g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Potassium: 474mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 554IU | Vitamin B12: 1µg | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 141mg | Iron: 8mg
Leave a Reply