This rich and fabulously garlicky vegan garlic bread is ready in less than 30 minutes and makes the perfect shareable side dish.
Course: Side Dish
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- ▢1 Baguette/French Loaf 2 Foot Long, 24″, 60cm
- ▢½ cup + 1 Tbsp Vegan Butter (126g)
- ▢2 teaspoons Crushed Garlic
- ▢2 teaspoons Fresh Basil finely chopped
- ▢1 teaspoon Chives finely chopped
- ▢½ teaspoon Sea Salt
Prevent your screen from going dark
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Cut the baguette in half. Cut slices through each half loaf.
- Mix the vegan butter, crushed garlic, basil, chives and sea salt together in a bowl and spread inside the cut loaf on both sides of the bread and adding some more butter to the tops of the loaves of bread.
- Wrap the loaves in tinfoil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Enjoy warm from the oven!
*Makes around 30 slices of garlic bread, so can serve around 6 people.
Serving: 1Serve | Calories: 268kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 5.8g | Fat: 13.9g | Saturated Fat: 5.3g | Sodium: 591mg | Fiber: 1.2g | Sugar: 2.5g
Leave a Reply