- 4 medium ripe bananas
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup unsweetened nondairy milk
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1½ cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Spray a 9×5 loaf pan with nonstick spray, then flour.
- In a large mixing bowl, roughly mash the bananas. Add the brown sugar, oil, vanilla, and almond milk, and mix to incorporate.
- Add in the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt, and mix everything together. Finally, stir in the chocolate chips.
- Transfer the batter to your prepared pan.
- Bake for about 45 minutes, then cover with foil and bake for 10-15 minutes longer, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with just a couple crumbs.
Leave a Reply