Prep Time15 mins
Resting Time30 mins
Total Time45 mins
Servings: 5 people
- 2 cucumbers, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the sliced cucumbers and diced tomatoes.
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, and Dijon mustard. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the dressing over the cucumber and tomato mixture and toss to coat.
- Stir in the chopped parsley and toss again.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve. Enjoy
Calories: 185kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 420mg | Potassium: 587mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 612IU | Vitamin C: 31mg | Calcium: 74mg | Iron: 2mg
Leave a Reply