- Author: Verna
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 6-8 Wraps 1x
Better than Taco Bell! This Vegan Crunchwrap Supreme is homemade and one of the best you’ll make! filled with refried black beans, fresh pico de Gallo, guacamole, lettuce, crunchy tortilla chips and the flavour bomb, Chipotle Mayo! Healthy and easily gluten free!
- 6 -8 flour tortillas of your choice
- 2 cups refried black beans of your choice or try mine, (recipe here) ( see notes*)
- 2 cups guacamole, ( recipe here)
- 2 cups pico de Gallo (recipe here)
- 1 bag corn tortilla chips
- 1 cup chipotle mayo
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce (approx)
OPTIONAL ADDITIONAL TOPPINGS:
- cucumbers, hot sauce ( I love Franks), black olives, green onions, etc…
- 1 cup vegan mayo, ( I like vegenaise)
- 1-1/2 – 3 tbsps chipotle sauce (from chipotles in adobe sauce tin)
- 1/4 tsp granulated garlic
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 1-2 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- salt & pepper to taste ( if needed)
TO ASSEMBLE THE CRUNCHWRAP ADD TO THE FLOUR TORTILLA IN THIS ORDER:
- Layer of refried beans, warmed of course, (1/4 cup approx)
- Guacamole, (1/4 cup)
- Pico de Gallo, ( 1/4 cup)
- Tortilla chips, good handful, broken up slightly
- Shredded lettuce
- Chipotle mayo, (2-3 tbsps)
- Wrap up burrito style ( see video above)
- Crisp both sides in a dry pan on medium heat, couple minutes each side
- Slice in half and Enjoy!!
FOR CHIPOTLE MAYO:
- Mix all ingredients
- Refrigerate for at 30 minutes before serving
- I recommend ‘Amy’s refried black beans , they are tasty and will do in a pinch.
- * If using my beans they can be made ahead of time. They will last in fridge up to 5 days, they also freeze well.
- *chiptole mayo can be made ahead of time, it will keep in fridge, up to a week.
- Nutritional chart below is calculated using salted tortilla chips. It does not include the Chipotle Mayo.
- Category: mains, snacks/sides, gluten free
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Mexican
Serves 8Serving Size: 1 wrapCalories Per Serving: 123