This Vegan Chocolate Dessert recipe is super quick and easy to make with just 4 ingredients in 5 minutes. It’s chocolaty, delicious and perfect for any occasion!
Chill Time1 hr
- 5.3 oz (150 g) chocolate 60% cocoa content, chopped
- 2 cups (500 ml) plant milk
- 1 tsp (4 g) agar powder
- ¼ cup (50 g) sugar or to taste
- cocoa powder optional, for dusting
*Note: I recommend watching the recipe video and checking out the step-by-step photos above!
- Finely chop the chocolate.
- Pour plant milk into a saucepan. Add agar powder and stir until completely dissolved.
- Add sugar and chocolate and heat, stirring, until the chocolate has melted and the mixture comes to a boil. Let the mixture simmer for 1-2 minutes while stirring.
- Then remove from heat and pour into an empty milk carton (or into a loaf pan or heatproof jars or pudding molds).
- Let cool to room temperature first, then refrigerate for 1 hour to set.
- Once the pudding dessert is firm, you can remove it from the mold and dust with cocoa powder.
- Lots of helpful tips and information on the recipe, including ingredient and storing notes, are mentioned in the blog post above!
Serving: 1Serving | Calories: 151.3kcal | Carbohydrates: 14.1g | Protein: 3.4g | Fat: 8.5g | Fiber: 2.4g | Sugar: 13.5g | Calcium: 89.6mg
Leave a Reply