- 1 large flour tortilla
- 1/2 cup cooked brown rice
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup salsa
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Start by heating up the tortilla in the microwave or on a skillet. Set it aside.
- In a small saucepan, heat up the black beans on medium heat for 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Assemble your burrito by spreading the cooked brown rice onto the center of the tortilla, leaving about an inch of space on the sides.
- Add the heated black beans on top of the rice.
- Add the chopped cilantro, avocado slices, diced tomatoes, diced red onion, and sliced black olives on top of the black beans.
- Spoon the salsa on top of the veggies.
- Roll the tortilla tightly, tucking in the sides as you go.
- Cut the burrito in half and serve warm.
Enjoy your delicious vegan burrito!
Leave a Reply