Vegan Baked Eggplant with Tomato and Mozzarella
- 1 eggplant, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- Olive oil
- Salt, pepper, sweet paprika, garlic powder, dried oregano (to taste)
- 1 cup vegan mozzarella shreds or homemade vegan mozzarella
- Parsley, chopped (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 180°C (356°F) and lightly grease a baking dish.
- Arrange the eggplant and tomato slices in a single layer on the prepared dish. Drizzle with some olive oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper, sweet paprika, garlic powder and dried oregano.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until the eggplant is tender.
- Sprinkle with the vegan mozzarella and bake for another 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Sprinkle with parsley and enjoy!
Here is a table of the nutrition facts for one serving of this dish (based on 4 servings per recipe):