- 1 large head of cabbage
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Optional toppings: chopped parsley, lemon juice, balsamic glaze
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Cut the cabbage into 1-inch thick slices, discarding the tough outer leaves.
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, garlic powder, paprika, oregano, salt, and black pepper.
- Brush the mixture onto both sides of each cabbage slice.
- Place the cabbage slices on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, making sure they don’t overlap.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, flipping the slices halfway through, until they are tender and lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and serve with your desired toppings, such as chopped parsley, lemon juice, or balsamic glaze.
Leave a Reply