Prep Time30 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time50 mins
Servings: 20 small
- 1 1/2 cups very finely chopped mixed veggies
- 2 medium potatoes boiled and mashed
- 2 tablespoons gram flour
- 1 tablespoon oil + little more for brushing
- 2 green chilies finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger garlic
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1 cup rice flakes pulsed into fine crumbs or bread crumbs
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a pan. Add minced ginger garlic and finely chopped green chilies and saute well. Add the chopped veggies and saute in high flame for 5-7 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes
- Take the boiled potatoes in a bowl and mash well. Add the sauteed veggies, 2 tablespoons gram flour, salt, cumin powder and chaat masala powder. Mix well.
- Preheat oven at 180C. Take the veggie mixture and divide into 20 small balls.
- Shape each ball into a small roll. Roll the balls over pused rice flakes or bread crumbs.
- Arrange the rolls in a baking tray. Give a quick spray of oil. You can also apply oil with a basting brush.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and flip all the rolls. Bake for 10 more minutes. The top should be hard and crispy with golden color. Serve veg rolls hot with green chutney.
1. You can use bread crumbs or rava for coating the rolls.2 You can even shallow or deep fry the rolls. Here I baked one batch and shallow fried the next batch.