- 1 tablespoon chopped, fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup cooked and peeled red potatoes, cut into ½-inch pieces
- ½ cup fresh asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces on the diagonal
- ¾ cup chopped onions
- Freshly ground pepper
- Salt to taste
- 5 large eggs and 5 egg whites
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, cheese, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Heat the oil in an 8 to 10 inch oven-safe skillet over medium heat.
- Include the asparagus as well when the onion is transparent and tender. 5 minutes of simmering.
- Reduce the heat and add the potatoes.
- When adding the egg mixture, don’t stir. Over low heat, cook the eggs for 15 to 20 minutes, or until
they are fully set. Warm up the broiler in the interim.
- To finish frying the top, place the skillet under the broiler for 30 to 45 seconds.
Leave a Reply