Spinach Corn Sandwiches are filled with a creamy spinach and corn mixture and grilled to perfection. It’s dreamy, cheesy, easy and totally delicious.
PREP TIME10 mins
COOK TIME10 mins
TOTAL TIME20 mins
COURSEBreakfast, Main Course, Snack
- 2 Cups Spinach
- 1 Can Corn
- 1 Tbsp All Purpose flour/Whole Wheat flour
- ½ Cup Almond Milk/Whole Milk/Heavy Cream
- ¼ Tsp Red Pepper flakes(optional)
- ⅛ Tsp Crushed Black Pepper
- Pinch of salt
- ½ Cup Any shredded vegan /mozarella cheese
- 1 Tbsp Avocado oil/ Vegan Butter of your choice
- 8 Slices Whole Grain Bread /Any bread of your choice.
- Wash spinach and chop it finely .
- I have used canned corn for this recipe so added directly if you are using fresh corn or frozen corn please boil it .
- Take a pan .
- Add butter /oil to it. Add chopped garlic and saute it till it looks golden brown . .
- Add flour to the butter and saute it till it looks roasted.
- Add spinach and corn and saute till the spinach looks wilted.
- Add red pepper flakes,crushed black pepper and little bit of salt .
- Add heavy cream or whole milk /almond milk to this Add cheese if you want to add..Let it cook for some time . Once it thickens switch off the flame .
- Cool it to room temp.
- Stuff it between two slices of bread.Use butter /oil to make grilled cheese.
- Serve with any side of your choice.