prep time: 5 MINUTES cook time: 5 MINUTES total time: 10 MINUTES
- 8oz spaghetti noodles
- 1 stalk green onions/chopped
- 4 tablespoon cilantro/ chopped roughly
- 1/2 cup peanuts/ Roasted /roughly chopped
- 2 Carrot/Julienne
- 1 cup Purple cabbage/ chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper/ Julienne
- 1/2 green bell pepper / Julienne
- PEANUT SAUCE
- 1/4 cup peanut butter/crunchy or smooth
- 2-1/4 cup water ( use only 1/4 cup water if making it on the stove top)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
- 2 tablespoon Sriracha ( Add more according to your taste )
- 1/2 fresh lime juice
- 1-inch ginger/grated
- 3 garlic/ minced
- salt to taste
- Add the Peanut butter, soy sauce, rice vinegar, honey, sriracha, ginger, garlic, salt, and water.
- Give it a nice whisk to combine the sauce.
- Divide spaghetti into two batches. Break spaghetti into half and then add to the pot. Add spaghetti to the inner pot in a criss-cross pattern: as shown in the video.
- Using a spatula, push down on spaghetti until submerged in the liquid.
- Close the lid.
- Select the Manual or Pressure Cook mode and adjust the time to 5 minutes (00:05).
- Press ‘Start’.
- When pressure cooking is complete, quick release of the pressure (QR).
- Open the LID carefully.
- add the chopped veggies and use a tong to mix it all together nicely, then place the lid back on and let sit for 5 minutes. Squeeze in the lime juice and garnish it with some green onions, chopped roasted peanuts and Enjoy!!
- Read notes* for more Tips.
STOVE-TOP SPICY THAI NOODLE BOWL
- Cook noodles according to directions listed on the package.
- Meanwhile prepare peanut sauce by combining all sauce ingredients in a mixing bowl, whisking until well blended and smooth.
- Drain Noodle and pour into a large serving bowl.
- Toss in the veggies and pour in the Peanut sauce toss lightly.
- Sprinkle with Roasted peanuts & green onion and serve.
- Make sure you add enough water to cover the noodles and some more. If you find the noodles to be too liquidy/watery, do not worry, allow them to rest for 3 to 5 minutes, and they will absorb the extra liquid.
- A lot of IPs are prone to showing the burn notice, especially the newer models To avoid BURN notice: Make sure that there’s nothing stuck at the bottom before you put on the lid. (You can also make the sauce beforehand in a bowl and whisk it)
- Make sure you add enough water to cover the noodles and some more
- You can add the veggies with spaghetti if you don’t care about how firm your veggies are in this spicy Thai noodle bowl. It will all cook all together nicely and save you the hassle of adding the veggies later. It’s really up to you.
- Want to make it more filling? You can add your choice of protein ( Tofu ) which will help bulk it up.
- If using Rice noodles the time and water ratio changes. 8oz rice noodles+1-1/2 cup water and 3 mins cook time.QR
- Adjust the spice level according to your taste buds.