1 tsp grated fresh ginger (or ¼ tsp dry ginger)
½ tsp chili powder
1 tsp ground cumin (dry spice)
1 tsp ground coriander (dry spice)
2 Tbsp canola oil
12 oz extra firm tofu, cut into small cubes1 small white
onion, cut into small wedges
1 ½ cups broccoli, cut into bite size florets
2 cloves garlic, finely minced
1 cup cauliflower, cut into bite size florets
Preheat a big wok or nonstick pan over high heat.
- Add the dry coriander and cumin and dry-fry for a minute. Stir frequently to avoid sticking and scorching.
- Carefully add the oil, garlic, and chili powder while avoiding splatters, and mix everything well to avoid sticking. Stirring takes
- Add the onion and cook for a further two minutes. By swirling the spices often, be sure not to burn them.
- Add the broccoli and cauliflower and boil them just until they are soft but still have brilliant color.
- Include the tofu and fully combine until heated through and spice-coated.
- Add a squeeze of lemon at the end, and enjoy!