- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- Sea salt (for sprinkling)
1. Prepare a Baking Sheet:
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. This will prevent the chocolate from sticking.
2. Melt the White Chocolate:
- In a heatproof bowl, melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave or using a double boiler. Stir until smooth.
3. Spread Peanuts:
- Spread the salted peanuts evenly over the prepared baking sheet.
4. Drizzle White Chocolate:
- Drizzle the melted white chocolate over the peanuts using a spoon or a piping bag. Make sure to distribute it evenly.
5. Melt the Dark Chocolate:
- In a separate bowl, melt the dark chocolate chips in the microwave or using a double boiler. Stir until smooth.
6. Drizzle Dark Chocolate:
- Drizzle the melted dark chocolate over the white chocolate and peanuts. You can create a marble effect by swirling the two chocolates together with a toothpick or a skewer.
7. Warm Peanut Butter:
- In a microwave-safe bowl, warm the peanut butter until it’s easily pourable. This usually takes 20-30 seconds in the microwave.
8. Drizzle Peanut Butter:
- Drizzle the warm peanut butter over the white and dark chocolate layers.
9. Create Swirls:
- Use a toothpick or a skewer to create swirls and patterns in the chocolate layers, combining the peanut butter with the white and dark chocolate.
10. Sprinkle Sea Salt:
- Sprinkle a pinch of sea salt over the top for that perfect sweet and salty balance.
11. Set and Break:
- Allow the chocolate to set at room temperature or in the refrigerator until firm. Once set, break the chocolate into bite-sized pieces.
- Arrange the pieces on a serving platter or in a decorative tin. Enjoy your homemade Salted Peanuts, White & Dark Chocolate with Peanut Butter!