Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time18 mins
Total Time28 mins
- 1 cup plain flour or whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons instant dry yeast
- 1 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chopped bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons cubed onions
- 1/3 cup grated cheese
- Mix flour, yeast, olive oil in a bowl. Add salt and sugar. Mix well. Add water and make a soft dough. Knead well for 5 minutes. Set aside to rise.
- Preheat oven at 180 C. Grease a muffin tin well with olive oil or melted butter.
- Divide the dough into 10 small balls. Flatten each ball and place inside each muffin cavity. Press well into the sides as well.
- Spread the sauce and place the toppings. Cover with grated cheese.
- Bake in the hot oven for 15-18 minutes until the base turns golden and cheese melts well.
- Serve pizza muffins warm with sauce or tea as snack.
Leave a Reply