This pineapple ginger juice loaded with anti-oxidants and immune boosting ingredients is just what you need to begin your mornings.
Prep Time10minutes mins
Total Time10minutes mins
- 1 high speed blender I use a Ninja Foodi Hot and Cold blender. Any high speed blender will work.
- 1 juicer Use a juicer instead of the blender if you have one.
- 2 cups chopped pineapple canned wont work
- 1 tsp ground turmeric or 10 grams raw turmeric root (refer blog post for more information)
- 10 grams peeled and chopped ginger
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tbsp Lemon juice
- Wash and prep the pineapple and ginger.
- If you are using turmeric root instead of ground turmeric, then wash, peel and chop the turmeric root as well.
- Squeeze the lemon and extract the juice.
- Assemble the remaining ingredients.
Pineapple juice using blender
- To the blender jar, add the ginger and ground turmeric.
- If you are using turmeric root, add that instead of the ground turmeric.
- Add the lemon juice and chopped pineapple chunks next.
- Add water to the blender jar.
- Tip in the cayenne.
- Blend on high speed till the mixture is smooth.
- At this stage, you can choose to strain the juice using a double strainer.
- Transfer the juice into small containers.
How to make pineapple juice using a juicer?
- For best results, I recommend a slow juicer.
- Once all the ingredients are prepped, begin by adding chunks of pineapple, ginger and turmeric root (if using) to the juicer.
- If you are using ground turmeric, stir it into the juice at the end.
- Once the juice has been expressed, stir in the cayenne, lemon juice and ground turmeric.
- Mix well.
- Serve immediately or chilled over ice.
For Instant Pot & Air Fryer Recipes
Instant Pot timings may vary based on your geographic location. Air fryer settings and timings may vary based on the capacity and the model of the Air fryer.
Nutrition values are provided here as a courtesy and are only a rough guide. Please consult a health care provider if you have any concerns.
Calories: 32kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 0.4g | Fat: 0.1g | Saturated Fat: 0.02g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.04g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.02g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 85mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 34IU | Vitamin C: 30mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 0.4mg