Ready in less than 30 minutes, Orzo Pesto Pasta Salad is the perfect side dish for your next barbecue. Creamy vegan mozzarella, salty olives, and herb filled pesto make this salad satisfying and delicious!
PREP TIME10 minsCOOK TIME10 minsCOURSEMain Course, Side DishCUISINEAmericanSERVINGS6 servings
- 1 pound Orzo Pasta
- 2 cups Spinach Chopped
- 2 cups Cherry Tomatoes Chopped
- 1 cup Fresh vegan Mozzarella Chopped
- 1 ½ cups Kalamata Olives Chopped
- 1 Red Onion Chopped
- ½ cup Pesto
- 1 Lemon
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
- Cook orzo according to package instructions. Once the orzo is done cooking, drain, and run the strainer with the orzo under cold water to stop the cooking process. Set the pasta aside.
- Chop the spinach, tomatoes, mozzarella, red onion, and olives. Place them in a large bowl.
- Add the cooled orzo to the bowl.
- Top with the pesto (see notes), lemon, and olive oil and mix everything together. Season with salt and pepper. Enjoy!
- Each type of pesto has a different ratio of olive oil which makes some thicker than others. Feel free to add more pesto if you feel the pesto is thicker than mine. Add more a tablespoon at a time, mix, and add more if necessary.