A simple yet decadent no-bake chocolate cake that is so rich, delicious and vegan-friendly!
Prep Time10 mins
Chill Time8 hrs
Total Time8 hrs 10 mins
Cuisine: American, Filipino
- ▢18 oz high quality dark chocolate divided
- ▢⅓ cup margarine
- ▢6 oz digestive cookies
- ▢1 cup coconut milk
- ▢1 cup plant-based milk
- ▢1 teaspoon agar-agar
- ▢½ cup water
- ▢In a food processor, add 3 oz dark chocolate, margarine, cookies in the food processor and process until it’s crumbly.
- ▢Evenly spread the crust in the springform pan and press it with a spoon to make sure it’s packed, then place in the fridge.
- ▢In a large pot over medium heat, add coconut milk, the plant-based milk, the rest of the chocolate and mix until combined.
- ▢While the chocolate is melting, in a small bowl, dissolve the agar agar and water, then pour the mixture into the pot and stir until chocolate melts, about 5 minutes.
- ▢Next, pour the mixture into the crust and refrigerate for 6 hours or best overnight.
- ▢Once the cake is firm, decorate with fruits and serve.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 4438kcal | Carbohydrates: 389g | Protein: 50g | Fat: 346g | Saturated Fat: 189g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 30g | Monounsaturated Fat: 111g | Sodium: 1912mg | Potassium: 760mg | Fiber: 56g | Sugar: 224g | Vitamin A: 2710IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 408mg | Iron: 14mg