No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake Bars
PREP TIME 15minutes mins
CHILLING TIME 8hours hrs
TOTAL TIME 8hours hrs 15minutes mins
SERVINGS 12 bars
- 1.33 sleeve graham crackers
- 0.33 cup sugar
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 16 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 0.67 cup greek yogurt
- 0.33 cup lemon juice
- 1.33 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Break up graham crackers and put them in a food processor. Pulse until crumbly than add sugar and pulse until combined.
- Melt butter in 15 second at a time in the microwave until melted. Once melted add butter to graham cracker crumbs and pulse until combined.
- Pour crumbs into an 8” square baking dish that has been lined with parchment paper and press down.
- For the cheesecake, use the same food processor or a medium mixing bowl with a hand mixer.
- Combine cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Add greek yogurt and vanilla and beat well.
- Add lemon juice and blend until cheesecake mixture starts to thicken.
- Pour cheesecake into prepared crust and refrigerate 6-8 hours or overnight.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
Can I freeze this recipe?
Yes these are perfect for the freezer. Freeze them for up to 2 months in an air tight freezer container. You can eat them frozen or thaw in the fridge.
How long can I keep them in the fridge? You can leave these in the fridge for 2-3 days.
Serving: 1bar Calories: 266kcalCarbohydrates: 18gProtein: 3gFat: 21gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 62mgSodium: 127mgPotassium: 78mgFiber: 1gSugar: 17gVitamin A: 742IUVitamin C: 3mgCalcium: 52mgIron: 1mg