- 3 Tbsp soy sauce or tamari (gluten-free)
- 1 Tbsp red miso paste
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2-3 Tbsp vegetable stock, substitute for water
MİSO SESAME NOODLES
- 1 tsp neutral oil or water
- 1 package (8 ounces) white mushroom, chopped
- 1 cup of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 8 ounces of angel hair noodles, cooked according to the back of the package. I used gluten-free millet angel hair pasta.
- 1/2 tsp toasted sesame oil, optional
- Black or white sesame seeds
- Crushed red pepper
- green onion, chopped
- In a medium bowl combine all of the sauce ingredients together and whisk.
- Heat a large pan or wok over medium heat. Once hot, add the neutral oil and mushrooms. Saute for 3-5 minutes, or until the mushrooms let out their juices, stirring frequently.
- Add the chickpeas to the pan and cook for 2 minutes.
- Combine the cooked noodles and sauce and mix well. Cook for an additional 3 minutes, stirring.
- Take the pan off the heat, drizzle with sesame oil and divide it into bowls. Garnish with sesame seeds, crushed red peppers, and chopped green onions.
- Leftovers will last 2-3 days in the fridge. Garnish your noodles after you reheat them, not before.