PREP TIME 15 mins
TOTAL TIME 15 mins
CALORIES 111 kcal
For mango salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons raw sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper powder
- 2 cups chopped ripe mangoes
- 6 strawberries hulled and sliced
- 1/4 cup pitted and halved cherries
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons pomegranates pearls
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint leaves
To make mango salad dressing
- Combine 3 tablespoons lemon juice, 3 teaspoons sugar and 1/2 teaspoon pepper powder well in a small bowl. Use white pepper powder for milder flavor.
To make the salad:
- Pick ripe sweet mangoes. Rinse, peel and chop finely discarding the stone. Pit and halve the cherries. Hull and slice strawberries thinly.
- Add chopped mangoes to a bowl.
- Add pitted and halved cherries, sliced berries.
- Follow with chopped mangoes.
- Pour the prepared dressing and mix well. Top with pom seeds and chopped mint leaves.
- Mix well and chill for 30 minutes or an hour
- Serve mango salad as dessert.
Serving: 4g Calories: 111kcal