Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time30 mins
- 1 cup mango puree
- 1/2 cup finely chopped mangoes
- 1 1/4 cup milk reduced to 1 cup with 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup cooked falooda sev
- 2 teaspoons soaked and drained sabja seeds
- Rose jelly cubes
- Ice cream
- Chopped nuts
- Add 2 tablespoons sugar to 1 1/2 cup milk and simmer for 10 minutes. Cook falooda sev as per package instructions and set aside.
- Chill the milk for an hour or two,
- Soak sabja seeds in water for 1 hour, strain and set aside.
- Puree 3 alphonso mangoes and chop one mango finely.
- To layer falooda, chill the glass for 30 minutes.
- First add some soaked sabja seeds. Next add 1/4 cup chilled milk.
- Add some mango puree. Add sev, jelly, some milk again in layers. You can make as many layers as you want.
- Finally top with some ice cream if using or mango puree and garnish with nuts. Serve mango falooda immediately.
1. You can top the falooda with mango or vanilla ice cream2. Jelly, nuts are optional
Leave a Reply