* 2 pounds Ground Beef
* ½ cup Yellow onion diced
* ¼ cup Taco seasoning
* 6 8-inch low carb Flour tortillas
* 12 ounce Cheddar cheese shredded
* Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
* Brown ground beef for 5 minutes. Add onions and continue to cook for another 3 minutes.
* Add taco seasoning to the beef along with ¼ cup of water and stir together. Continue to cook for 5 minutes until the liquid has mostly disappeared.
* In a greased, 11×9 casserole dish add ½ cup of the enchilada sauce, and then place two tortillas on top of it so that they cover the bottom of the dish.
* Place 1/3 of the beef on top of the tortillas, followed by ½ cup of the enchilada sauce, and 1 cup of cheese.
* Place two more tortillas on top of the cheese and repeat the beef, enchilada sauce, and cheese. Place the final two tortillas on top and place the remaining beef on top then pour remaining enchilada sauce over it followed by cheese.
* Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove the cover and continue to bake for 10 minutes.
Leave a Reply