* 1/2 small red onion, sliced thin
* 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
* 1/3 cup pitted Kalamata olives
* 2 small English cucumbers, sliced
* 1/3 cup feta cheese, crumbled (I added a chopped jalapeno today for a little kick – totally optional!)
* 2 Tbsps extra virgin olive oil
* 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar, OR apple cider vinegar for the extra health benefits
* 1 Tbsp raw honey
* 2 small garlic cloves, minced
* 1 tsp dried oregano
* Freshly ground sea salt and pepper, to taste
* .Place all chopped salad ingredients nicely into a large bowl
* In a small glass bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients.
* Add dressing to the salad bowl and toss gently to combine.
* This salad is great for meal prep as it stores perfectly in fridge for up to 3 days.
* Make sure you only mix it with the dressing right before serving if using for future meals.