- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar substitute (like Stevia or Monk Fruit)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease and flour a standard-sized loaf pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine applesauce, Greek yogurt, canola oil, and granulated sugar substitute. Mix until well combined.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in the vanilla extract, lemon zest, and lemon juice.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until just combined. Be careful not to overmix.
- Gently fold in the fresh blueberries.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and spread it evenly.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the loaf to cool in the pan for about 10 minutes, then transfer it to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once cooled, slice and enjoy!
Note: Adjust the sweetness to your liking by adding more or less sugar substitute. Also, keep in mind that the SmartPoints value can vary based on the specific brands and types of ingredients you use, so it’s a good idea to double-check the values using the Weight Watchers app or website.