Cooking Time: 20 mins
- 2 1/2 cups almonds (you can do a variety of
- nuts if you like; walnuts, cashews),
- \1/8 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup dates, pitted
- 1 pinch salt (generous) Filling
- 2 avocados,
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup cashews, soaked overnight
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 4 limes, zested and juiced
- 1 pinch salt
- Add 1/2 dates soaked to list of ingredients for
put all crust ingredients in a food processor and pulse until it begins to stick together, it
should be a course, sticky blend.
Press into a 9 inch tart or pie pan and refrigerate while you make the filling.
Instructions for filling, put the cashews, agave nectar, dates and coconut oil in a food
processor until smooth. Add the avocados, lime juice, lime zest and salt and blend until
Put the filling into the crust. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Leave a Reply