I knew I had to give this very simple Keto Yogurt Almond Cake recipe lesson from Ketoserts on YouTube a shot. This keto yoghurt almond cake resembles pound cake in some ways, but it’s much lighter.
PREP TIME15 mins
COOK TIME50 mins
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt,
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract and 1/3 cup of melted butter
- 3 Eggs
- 2 lemons, juice and zest
- 2 cups Almond Meal
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Flour,
- Baking soda, 2 tablespoons, and half a cup of erythritol
- Erythritol, half a cup (Powdered)
- 10 ml of lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons Hot Water,
- Set the oven to 350 degrees (175C). Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and grease it.
- Whisk eggs, yoghurt, butter, vanilla, and lemon in a mixing bowl.
- Use a spatula to gently incorporate the remaining ingredients into the cake.
- Now, the mixture is placed in the loaf pan (which you preheated earlier). To make the top level, smooth it.
- For around 50 minutes, bake. Give it around 20 minutes to cool. After turning it off, give it another 20 minutes to rest.
- To make the glaze, combine the powdered sweetener, lemon juice, and two tablespoons of hot water in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- The cake should be baked before the glaze is applied.
Calories: 188kcal; carbohydrates: 6g; protein: 7g; fats: 16g; saturated fats: 4g; cholesterol: 61mg; sodium: 28mg; potassium: 115mg; fibre: 4g; sugar: 1g; vitamins: 225IU of vitamin A; 10mg of vitamin C; 100mg of calcium; and 1mg of iron.