Everyone will adore these Keto Stuffed Mushrooms since they are a wonderful and filling low-carb appetizer. They will delight you because they are filled with a flavorful sausage and cheese blend.
- One pound of mild Italian sausage
- a pound of cremini mushrooms
- Cream cheese, 4 ounces
- 3 tablespoons of grated mozzarella salt as required
- 0.5 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- grated parmesan cheese, 1/4 cup
- Set the oven to 350 degrees. Remove(mushrooms) stems. Clean them.
- Brown(over medium heat) the sausage in skillet(large) . Transfer the cooked food to a sizable mixing bowl.
- Mix well after adding the cream cheese and mozzarella cheese. Red pepper flakes and salt should be added to taste for flavor.
- Fill the mushroom caps with the sausage mixture. Add some Parmesan cheese. Place in a skillet or casserole dish that is oven-safe.
- Bake for TWENTY FIVE minutes.
Information on nutrition:
YIELD: 8 SERVING SIZE: 1 SERVING QUANTITY: 281 calories 22g total fat 10g SATURATED FAT 0g TRANS FAT 14g UNSATURATED FAT 52mg of cholesterol SUGAR: 622 mg 6g CARBOHYDRATES FABRIC: 0g GLUTEN: 3g 15g of protein