prep time: 20 MINUTES
cook time: 25 MINUTES
total time: 45 MINUTES
You will love these Keto Lemon Cheesecake Bars! With three layers including a sweet shortbread crust, lemon cheesecake and a smooth lemon bar layer these are the ultimate citrus dessert!
- 5 tablespoons salted butter, melted completely.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons confectioners sweetener*
LEMON CHEESECAKE LAYER
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/3 cup confectioners sweetener*
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
LEMON BAR LAYER
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon zest
- 1/2 cup confectioners sweetener*
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Line an 8×8 pan with aluminum foil so the bars are easier to remove.
- Combine the crust ingredients together and press into the bottom of the pan. Pre-bake 7 minutes until set and very lightly brown. COOL COMPLETELY before adding the next layer.
- While the crust cools combine all of the lemon cheesecake layer ingredients in a blender or stand mixer. Blend until completely smooth.
- Spread the cheesecake layer evenly on the COOL crust.
- Lastly, in a blender or mixer combine all of the lemon bar layer ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Chill the mixture 10 minutes.
- Pour evenly over the top of the cheesecake layer.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until set
*Confectioners Swerve or Monkfruit work well in this recipe.
SERVING SIZE: 1 bar
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 201TOTAL FAT: 14.9gCHOLESTEROL: 93mgSODIUM: 123mgCARBOHYDRATES: 5.3gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 3.8gFIBER: 1.5gSUGAR: 1.9gPROTEIN: 5.3g