Keto Creamy Shrimp Alfredo with Spinach. A thick alfredo cream sauce, parmesan cheese, and pan-seared or grilled shrimp are presented.
PREP TIME10 mins
COOK TIME15 mins
- 2 pounds of spiralized zucchini Depending on size, there could be anywhere from 4-5 zucchini.
- 1/8 of a teaspoon of kosher salt
- A quarter-teaspoon of red pepper flakes optional seasonings of salt and pepper
- Shredded half a cup of Parmesan reggiano cheese
- 50 ml of thick cream Try it if you want a lot of cream sauce. Cut up 3/4 cup and 4 ounces of cream cheese.
- Butter, two tablespoons
- 1 tablespoon of chopped garlic, 1 pound of peeled and deveined shrimp
- Olive oil, 1 tbsp
- Line a sheet pan(paper towels). On the paper towels, spread out the zucchini noodles. Salt, 1/4 teaspoon, should be added. 30 minutes should be given for the zucchini to sit so it may sweat out extra water.
- Medium-high heat in a skillet. Shrimp, minced garlic, and olive oil should all be added. The shrimp should be cooked until brilliant pink on both sides, about 1-2 minutes.
- Before placing the shrimp on a platter, remove them from the skillet.
- Set the skillet over medium heat before adding the butter. Butter partially melts. Put chunks of cream cheese, Parmigiano Reggiano, heavy cream, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Till the cheese has completely melted, stir frequently. It could take a while for the cream cheese to melt.
- Include the zucchini noodles and shrimp in the pan. The zucchini is coated with a stir. To soften the zucchini, cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add parsley to the serving platter.
Nutrition (displayed with net carbohydrates) (displayed with net carbs)
389 kcal of calories, 3 g of carbohydrates, 35 g of protein, and 30 g of fat.
Leave a Reply