Peppers, onions, cheese, pepperoni, and chicken making Keto Chicken Pizza Casserole low-carb and great for an easy weeknight dinner. Literally one of my favorite things. Even your favorite kiddos will approve of this delicious meal. It takes all the best parts of pizza and skips the carby crust. It will quickly become one of your favorites, because of how easy this recipe is to make, especially if you’re a pizza lover
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- (cut into 1″ cubes) 1 lb chicken breast
- 4 oz pepperoni
- 1 bell pepper sliced
- 1/2 white onion thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1 cup crushed tomatoes
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella(low-moisture)
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Over medium high heat, heat the oil in a 10.5″ cast iron skillet. With the garlic salt and Italian seasoning, season the chicken. Until browned and cooked through, sear the chicken for 3-4 minutes per side.
- Except for the cheese, add in the remaining ingredients and until the vegetables start to slightly soften, cook 2-3 minutes. Top with cheese and for 15 minutes, put in oven until the cheese is bubbly.
Keto Pizza Casserole
Amount Per Serving
Calories 581Calories from Fat 351
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 13g81%
Vitamin A 1471IU29%
Vitamin C 46mg56%