Easy, cheesy low carb meal packed full of chicken, cheese, and cauliflower KETO CHICKEN ALFREDO CASSEROLE the perfect keto dinner solution for feeding the whole family. You don’t need to give up on classic comfort food, eating keto.
- (cut into bite-size pieces) 14 ounces Cauliflower florets,
- 32 ounces Chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 2 cups Keto Alfredo Sauce
- 12 ounces Shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- Steam the cauliflower. With 1 cup of water, place cut cauliflower in a microwave safe bowl. Cover with a damp paper towel and for approximately 3-5 minutes, microwave on high or until the cauliflower is fork tender. Don’t overcook!
- With a paper towel, drain the cauliflower pat dry. Put it aside.
- Into 1-inch cubes, cut the chicken breast and sprinkle with onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Over medium high heat in a skillet add your olive oil and the cubed chicken. Until chicken is cooked through, cook for approximately TEN minute. Put it aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Over medium low heat in a small pot heat the keto alfredo sauce. When it is hot, to the sauce, add THREE ounces of mozzarella cheese and stir until it is sauce is smooth and the mozzarella cheese is melted.
- Prepare a casserole dish(13×9 inch) by spraying it with non-stick spray then spread of keto alfredo sauce(½ cup) on the bottom.
- To the dish, next add half of the cauliflower making a layer of it on the bottom.
- Top with half of the cooked chicken. Between the cauliflower, let the chicken fill in the spaces to fill the dish.
- Over the cauliflower and chicken, pour ¾ cup of keto alfredo sauce.
- Sprinkle 4.5 ounces of mozzarella on top.
- Using the remaining cauliflower and chicken, repeat steps to make a layer, followed by the remaining keto alfredo sauce. Topped with the last of the mozzarella cheese.
- Until the cheese is fully melted and the casserole is warmed through, place in oven and bake for THIRTY minutes.
saturated fat: 25g,
vitamin a: 1444iu,
vitamin c: 25mg,
Leave a Reply