- 1/2 cup Butter (at room temperature)
- 4 oz Unsweetened baking chocolate
- 3/4 cup Wholesome Yum Blanched Almond Flour
- 2/3 cup Besti Powdered Allulose
- 2 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 2 large Eggs (at room temperature)
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract (optional)
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt (only if using unsalted butter)
- 16 oz Cream cheese
- 3/4 cup Besti Powdered Allulose
- 2 large Eggs
- 1/2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Sugar-free dark chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C). Line an 8×8 in (20×20 cm) pan with parchment paper.
- Melt the butter and chocolate together in a double boiler over low heat, stirring occasionally, until smooth.
- Remove from heat. Stir in the vanilla extract, if using (recommended).
- Add the almond flour, powdered sweetener, cocoa powder, sea salt, and eggs. Stir together until uniform. The batter will be a little grainy looking.
- Transfer 3/4 of the batter to the lined pan and set aside the other 1/4 of the mixture.
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese and powdered sweetener together at low to medium speed, until fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
- Beat in the lemon juice and vanilla extract.
- Fold 1/4 of the reserved brownie batter and the cheesecake filling mixture together gently. Don’t over mix – you want to leave swirls in there.
- Pour the mixture in the pan on top of the brownie layer. Sprinkle chocolate chips over the top of brownies.
- Bake for about 35-40 minutes, until the cheesecake layer is almost set, but still slightly jiggly.
- Cool completely before moving or cutting.
Serving size: 1 brownie (1/16 of entire recipe)
Amount per serving | Calories 236 | Fat 23.1g | Protein 5.5g | Total Carbs 5g | Net Carbs 3g | Fiber 2g | Sugar 1.4g
Leave a Reply